Law Office Karen Green Rose

I will defend your rights

Family & Dependency Law, Appearances & Limited Scope Representation

(310) 364-5246

Free Legal Consultation

DV Restraining Orders Posted on February 17, 2016 by Karen

Whether you are charged with domestic violence as a crime or are served with a Temporary Restraining Order, my office will defend you in court.  You have the right to an evidentiary hearing in court and to call witnesses, including the cross examination of the victim.  I also assist victims in filing the paperwork for a Restraining Order. Domestic Violence Restraining Orders involve current and former spouses, boyfriend/girlfriends, domestic partners, or any other dating or family relationship.  To obtain a restraining order, the conduct

Paternity Issues – including DCCS Defense or Modifications Posted on February 17, 2016 by Karen

If you are the biological father and are not on the birth certificate, there are ways to become the presumed father and add your name to the birth certificate.  My office will also fight for court ordered visitation of your child during the process of becoming named as the  father. My office can assist you in pursuing a voluntary declaration of paternity if the mother consents or by filing a Paternity Petition in Family court.   Make sure you have competent counsel to fight for your rights as a parent.

Child Custody & Support Posted on February 17, 2016 by Karen

If you were served with a petition to establish parentage and custody rights including child support, you have 30 days to respond to the Petition and request a hearing date.   Don’t go into family court alone.  Attorney Karen Green-Rose can assist you in filing a response and represent you at the court hearing.Family law is very emotional and you need someone in your corner to guide you through the numerous issues that come up in a divorce and/or custody case.  Family law is very specialized and you need an attorney you trust to provide so

Expungement of Criminal Convictions Posted on February 17, 2016 by Karen

If you have been convicted of  a misdemeanor, or a felony that can be reduced to a misdemeanor, and completed all terms of probation, including payment of all fines and restitution costs, you have the right to ask a judge to expunge your criminal conviction.  There are numerous exceptions to this rule and that is why you need to contact a criminal defense attorney who knows the law.  My office can assist you with the paperwork and court appearance. Once a conviction is expunged, your criminal record (rap sheet) will say that the convicti

Juvenile Delinquency Posted on February 17, 2016 by Karen

When your child is charged with a crime, you need an experienced attorney to defend your child. I have tried and won numerous cases in juvenile delinquency court while I was a public defender.  I currently represent juveniles charged with all crimes including:

  • Drug and Alcohol possession and DUI
  • Possession of Weapons
  • Gang Allegations
  • Grand Theft, Robbery, and Burglary
  • All Misdemeanors including petty theft, assault and battery, domestic violence and many others.
  • Identity The

Client Review