Law Office Karen Green Rose

I will defend your rights

Family & Dependency Law, Appearances & Limited Scope Representation

(310) 364-5246

Free Legal Consultation

Child Abuse and Neglect

If you are a parent or guardian and are being charged with abuse or neglect of a child, talk to an experienced and knowledgeable attorney. Ms. Green-Rose will give you personal attention and fully explain the dependency court process.  Ms. Green-Rose was a court appointed attorney in Dependency Court and now represent parents or guardians privately.

Don’t risk your children being taken out of your care, by not knowing your rights and responsibilities. Hire an experienced Juvenile Dependency lawyer if you are charged with child abuse or neglect by the Department of Children and Family Services.

You need to hire an attorney who is well versed in juvenile dependency law to represent you in Dependency Court, even if the criminal court has dismissed the charges. There are many cases where the police could not go forward with criminal charges, however; the county will still pursue charges of abuse or neglect of your children in Dependency Court.

My services include preparing the client for meetings with the social workers and appearing at interviews with social workers, defending clients at Detention, Pre-Trial Hearings, and Adjudication and Disposition hearings, and working with social workers to get my clients to reunify with their children.

My office can help with:

  • Domestic Violence, Drug or Alcohol abuse, and Sexual and Emotional abuse allegations;
  • Establishing paternity for a father or fighting a claim of paternity by an alleged father;
  • Relative Placements if your child is detained by DCFS;
  • Relative Guardianship & Adoptions;
  • Filing for De Facto Parent Status.

My goal is to keep your family together or quickly reunite you with your family.  My office can represent you in Dependency Court in Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange and Riverside County.

Client Review