Law Office Karen Green Rose

I will defend your rights

Family & Dependency Law, Appearances & Limited Scope Representation

(310) 364-5246

Free Legal Consultation

Child Custody & Support

If you were served with a petition to establish parentage and custody rights including child support, you have 30 days to respond to the Petition and request a hearing date.   Don’t go into family court alone.  Attorney Karen Green-Rose can assist you in filing a response and represent you at the court hearing.Family law is very emotional and you need someone in your corner to guide you through the numerous issues that come up in a divorce and/or custody case.  Family law is very specialized and you need an attorney you trust to provide sound legal advice.

My office also assists families filing for guardianship or adoption of a child in dependency and probate court.  Family law also includes Dependency Court.  Most family law attorneys do not practice in dependency court because it is very specialized, however; I was a court appointed lawyer in dependency court for 5 years representing parents, grandparents, legal guardians, and some children.  I have represented foster parents and relatives who want to take guardianship or adopt the child they are caring for.

Call my office if you need assistance in any family law matter including petitions for parentage, custody, child and spousal support.  I charge reasonable rates.

Client Review